Cerner Corporation: Cerner Health Conference 2016 Interactive Sculpture
Cerner Health Conference (CHC) is an annual, three-and-a-half-day immersive experience in Cerner’s hometown – Kansas City, Missouri.
The conference caters to attendees from around the world including Cerner clients, prospects, associates, exhibitors and partners from complementary companies, local community leaders and members of HCIT industry associations.
Following our tagline, “We’re a big conference with an even bigger vision for health and care,” CHC17 hosted:
- 14,000 attendees spanning nearly 20 countries
- 250+ planned learning sessions
- A 90,000-square-foot immersive gallery of Cerner’s services and solutions at the forefront of innovation (Solutions Gallery)
- 30+ sessions of Cerner’s most riveting client success stories on a dedicated stage (Cerner LIVE!)
- 3 keynote-type sessions
- Dozens of pre-, during, and post-conference ancillary events
The expansive, resource-packed conference spanned more than 20 venues across downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
Interactive sculpture objectives